If you’re into the sneaker industry and at some point you wanted to expand your collection, you must have bumped into the world of sneaker botting. And if you’re familiar with what sneaker botting is, then you definitely heard the term ‘sneaker cook group’. What is it? And what does it do? Do you really need to be a part of a cook group? Well, today we’re gonna answer all these questions, and then some more. Whether you’re a collector or a sneaker reseller in the making, you’ll wanna read on! It’s never a bad idea to stay up-to-date in a fast-paced industry, right?
What’s a Sneaker Cook Group?
A sneaker cook group is a crucial addition to your sneaker botting plans. It has everything to do with sneakers and more! It’s a community that connects sneakerheads and resellers alike. When you’re a member of a sneaker cook group, you benefit from different perks. These perks will totally help you on your sneaker botting/reselling journey. But before you go into the first cook group you bump into, make sure you do your research. Some end up being a scam and don’t provide any real value to what you’re doing. But what value does a cook group actually provide?
What Does a Sneaker Cook Group Do?
As we said, when you buy into a sneaker cook group, you’ll get pretty awesome benefits. So the features of each cook group kinda differ based on what its purpose is and such. Anyway, here’s a list of all the perks you can generally get from most sneaker cook groups.
- Sneaker Release Info and Guides: If you wanna keep up with your sneaker release knowledge without doing the research, cook groups are what you need.
- Early Links: These links come in handy when you wanna run your sneaker bot. You can plug them into your tasks, and that will make your life much easier on drop day! Naturally, a sneaker cook group is definitely a great source to get these links.
- Sneaker Monitors: With these monitors that cook groups provide, you’ll be able to monitor the drop you’re waiting for on multiple websites.
- Group Buys: Sneaker bots, proxies, and different tools need their own budget if you wanna cop kicks. And sometimes, these things don’t come cheap! However, you can get these things and more for cheaper through group buys.
- Giveaways: More often than not, your cook group will collaborate on giveaways with bots, proxy providers, and more. So, you’ll definitely hear about these things faster if you’re part of a sneaker cook group.
- Resale Value Estimates: Cook groups, just like any other group, are places to discuss things. And from there, you can get a feel of what sneakers will be worth the cop, and which will be bricks!
- Sneaker Bot Setup Guides: If you’re new to sneaker botting, the cook group you’re in is a tremendous help. You see, you’ll have access to botting guides that will help you start your journey.
How to Get Into a Cook Group
So, there are multiple ways to gain access to a sneaker cook group. First off, you can buy a membership to almost any of the CGs. However, you gotta be smart about it and ask around before joining. Some of the best CGs off the top of our heads are: AK Chefs, Notify, AM Notify, Polar Chefs, and Sneaker Squad X. Some of them are OOS, so you gotta wait for a giveaway or a restock.
Another way to get your hands on a membership is to know people. By now you probably know how far knowing the right people can get you in this game. Like, in an industry when knowing people can get tens of pairs of one of the most exclusive sneakers of the year, you can easily gain access to a sneaker cook group by pulling some strings. So, if you’re a moderator in a Discord server, know an admin in any CG, or got some juicy info to share with a cook group, you’re IN.
Moreover, all sneaker bots now have their own Discord servers. These servers double up bot-exclusive cook groups where you know how to set up, run, and cop using the bot you bought. Kinda like a crash course tailored around a specific bot. Which is honestly more than enough as a start. The only drawback is that some bots are already out of stock, meaning you can’t even access their Discord servers. But if you wanna try, here’s a list of the best sneaker bots on the market!
How Much Does a Sneaker Cook Group Cost?
To gain access to the best sneaker cook groups, you’re gonna wanna pay. Although free cook groups exist, they’re not as reliable as paid ones. So if you decide to invest in a CG, you’ll have to pay anywhere between $30 and $60 per month. Mind you, some CGs give you the option to buy weekly or lifetime memberships. So, make sure you make the purchase you see fit. But if one thing’s for sure, it’s that this is an investment worth making.
Finally, Why Do You Need a Cook Group?
Now that we listed all of these benefits, should you even be asking this question? A sneaker cook group will make your life easier, especially on drop day! Besides, you could always make some pretty deep friendships from around the world. But as always, we’ll say it again, not all cook groups are trustworthy, so look down before you jump! Last but not least, here’s an awesome cooking guide that will cover all the botting bases for you. And make sure you check our blog for more botting and sneaker news! Godspeed