How hype is the Cactus Jack? Don’t get me started! Adding to the major success in the music world; the Astroworld album and the greatest hit “Sicko Mode”; he also has a wide series of successful collaborations in the sneakers world.
The most recent one was the collaboration with the Jordan Brand. In fact, two of his sneakers turned out to be the most desirable kicks for 2019. So we tried to group all the great Travis Scott Air Jordan sneakers and collaborations for this year.
- The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 is rated as one of the best sneakers and shoes of the year 2019 and the hype on them was crazy. These kicks were released as part of a whole apparel collection made up of the sneaker, a fleece hoodie, fleece shorts, a tracksuit, and various tees.
“The apparel collection is just another form of expression and design. It brings the creativity of the shoe to other lifestyles pieces for the brand,” says Scott.
- The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low “Dark Mocha” reverse swoosh rated as the most anticipated shoe for summer 2019. And as usual, the La Flame collab instantly sold out.
- The legendary Air Jordan 4 wears a Cactus Jack uniform. The extremely limited drop of the Travis Scott Air Jordan 4 in honor of the Oilers, NFL team of Houston which is Scott’s hometown. And each feature in this pair of Jordans represents something special for Travis. The red inner lining and black heel tab to represent his record label.
- Travis Scott Air Jordan 6 is not so different from the Air Jordan 1 in its khaki toned color palette. It first appeared in the Super Bowl LIII halftime performance and was spotted on Travis Scott earlier this year. However, it looked slightly different than the one released. This Air Jordan 6 is distinguished mostly by the button enclosed side stash pocket on the collar.
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal dropped along with a bowl and a spoon created a very cool combination to have an exclusive Cactus Jack breakfast going. Scott even has his own cereal-themed space in Paris, which is open for a few hours. No need to highlight that the online drops were sold in 30 seconds.
That’s Not All
If we know something for sure, it is that the Cactus Jack can sell anything and is definitely a profit maker as each item can make double the retail price as a minimum. It does not end with the Air Jordans, you can continue to grow your reselling business with more upcoming sneaker collaborations. While Travis takes a short break from the Jumpman Air Jordans, the Nike endorser will not slow down as he is working on a special project in collaboration with Nike.
Travis will not stop and his success will take on new slated looks which are by far the Air Max 270 and the Nike Air Force 1 Low. Made for all family sizes with no discrimination.
Cactus Jack Nike Air Force 1 Low
Releasing on October 2019 first Travis Scott collaboration releasing in full family sizes $160 (Men’s), $75 (Preschool), $65 (Toddler). Last year’s Nike Air Force 1 sold out immediately, we hope that this success extends further. Anyway, we’re not too worried, the Cactus Jack always has it’s way around. Can’t blame ’em, who wouldn’t want it.
Travis Scott Nike Air Max 270
We don’t have official details yet, but we know that the Travis Scott x Nike Air Max 270 React will drop in men’s ($190), TD ($90), and PS ($130) sizes in spring 2020. Keep your eyes open at Nike.com during March, or just simply run your bot.
*LEAK ALERT*: The next collab in the @nike x @trvisXX series will be the Air Max 270 React. The pair will drop in full family sizes & is currently scheduled to drop in Spring 2020.
What do you think of the choice of shoe? Can you see it working?
Please RT#NoMoreSecrets 🏴 pic.twitter.com/I833eqj2FZ
— PY_LEAKS™ (@pyleaks) July 20, 2019
If you want a kick start for your reselling business, then you should definitely go ahead and cop hype pairs like these that would resell quite high.