This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between NikeShoeBot.com (Bot Software Solutions LLC), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the NikeShoeBot.com affiliate service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for NikeShoeBot.com’s affiliate program, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the NikeShoeBot.com affiliate program service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs
- We might change the service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $50 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by NikeShoeBot.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains NikeShoeBot.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- Payments will be done via PayPal. You are required to provide a PayPal address when registering.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-NikeShoeBot.com Web site does not mean that NikeShoeBot.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assesed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Shareasale.com, Inc. based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- If you run or utilize an incentive website, you MAY participate in NikeShoeBot.com’s pay-per-click and pay-per-lead programs ONLY IF you receive specific written (fax or email are ok as well) permission from the merchant. You must also copy this specific permission to us, and that permission must detail exactly what kind of incentive your users have to click the links. Without this permission, your commissions may be voided. You are allowed to participate in any pay-per-sale programs without any special permission.